1. Vision Tests:
- long distance vision
- TV vision
- computer vision
- reading and close vision
Should glasses be prescribed, the Optical Oasis team can show you a great range of eyewear with the best quality lenses.
2. Eye health tests including…
- cataracts, glaucoma, macula degeneration
- diabetic eye disease (if you have diabetes)
- eye movement and eye muscle coordination
- peripheral vision and visual fields
3. Latest high tech testing may be recommended….
- a photo of the retina
- an OCT scan of the macula and optic nerves
- both OCT scan and photo
Eye examinations for holders of Health Care Cards and children are bulk-billed to Medicare whenever possible.
All others will be charged an out-of-pocket fee of $10 after the Medicare rebate.
Additional charges may apply for specialized new technology tests like OCT (with reduced rates for those with Health Care Card).